Aluminum ramps are meant for heavy-duty works such as skateboarding, or it is used for trailers and trucks. Loading ramps are made using high-quality aluminum to sustain high loads. Ramps is designed as an inclined plane so to allow wheeled objects to negotiate easily between different height surfaces. It can be installed permanently or temporarily as per the job’s nature. Custom aluminum ramps are also commonly used for skateboarding. Aluminum ramps are generally used in front of office space or stores, you can easily find one installed in retail outlets like Home Depot, Walmart, etc.
Modular ramps designed for multipurpose uses can also be installed in homes as they can easily support wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, etc. Our team has conducted thorough market research and created a list of the best aluminum ramps. In our survey, we have compared 30+ ramps including the folding types as well. We have also studied around 3500 users’ comments and reviews available on online forums. Our top recommendation from the below-given list is the modular aluminum easy ramps offered by EZ-Access. For outdoor recreational purposes, you can consider the Landwave 4-sided pyramid skateboard kit which can be installed with the help of DIY assembling instructions shipped with the product.
Top 3 best aluminum ramps
Top 10 best aluminum ramps
- ENTRY RAMP: This 1" tall modular entry ramp creates a smooth, sturdy surface for doorways, made of high strength lightweight aluminum with a slip-resistant surface. Size: 6.5" x 34" x 1" Usable height range: .75" - 1.25" Weight: 3 lbs. Capacity: 700 lbs.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Add & remove interchangeable extensions as needed to accommodate thresholds from .75” to 1.25”. A pivoting flap attaches to the top of the ramp for .25” of additional adjustability.
- ACCESS RAMPS FOR HOMES & CARS: Make your living space easier & safer with threshold ramps for doors that are a little too high, semi-permanent ramps & portable ramps for vehicles & temporary needs.
- INCREASE MOBILITY & SECURITY: Mobility solutions help you or a loved one regain confidence, freedom, & the ability to safely & independently access home or vehicle with less stress & more security.
- ACCESS ANYWHERE: Our products offer an array of temporary, portable & permanent mobility solutions from toilet lifts to ramps to homecare products to walker, scooter, wheelchair & crutch accessories.
- Welded fabrication rather than riveting
- Surface is covered with anti-slip skid resistant tape for maximum traction
- Full 30" wide platform design for maximum support and stability. Capacity - 800 Pounds
- Has a handle for easy carrying. Carries like a suitcase.. Durable welded construction
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Two durable launch ramps with a tabletop connector
- Smooth radius for big airs and a textured slip-resistant finish provides safety without compromising fun
- Easily assembles in minutes
- Ramp provides safe fun for scooter, skateboard, bike, and inline skate riders
- Each ramp has a weight capacity of 125 lbs.
- 1000 LB WEIGHT CAPACITY – Made of High-Density Polyethylene or (HDPE), this ramp has a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds, an impact capacity of 650 pounds.
- SAFE - With raised, rounded 1” side rails to help keep your wheels on the ramp, bright yellow coloring for visibility, and a textured surface for extra traction and stability to prevent sliding when wet, this curb ramp was designed with safety in mind.
- PORTABLE - This lightweight ramp also has two rounded handles and does not require any tools for installation making it easy to maneuver and portable to take with you wherever you need it most.
- MULTIPURPOSE USAGE – The Stalwart curb ramp can be utilized for a variety uses. It’s ideal for getting bicycles, mopeds, hand trucks, wheeled carts, and more over curbs or over a single step.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Size: Length 27 inches, width 27 inches, height 4 inches. Made of HDPE with a weight limit capacity of 1,000 pounds and an impact capacity of 650 pounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gravel/grass are not ideal surfaces for the LandWave, but it is possible to use LandWave on such surfaces. They are designed with pavement or asphalt surfaces in mind. There are no holes to stake it down, and creating such holes on your own would void the warranty.
The system with the two ramps and one deck is rated at 300lbs. The most we have had on it is around 175 pounds.. both boys with BMX bikes and skateboarders.