Crossbow broadheads for Barnett are known for their accuracy and deep penetration. The X blades are activated after the broadhead arrow hits the target. Upon hitting the game, the deep penetration ensures a cleaner kill. It also ensures a proper blood trail so that you can locate your target easily. The mechanical crossbow broadheads are made up of using high-quality material like aluminum, which can even penetrate the bones of your game. The Barnett Crossbow Broadheads are highly compatible and can be used with almost every crossbow. These crossbow broadheads are perfect for hunting a bigger game like doe, deer, and hogs.
Rage and Muzzy are some of the trusted brands known for their quality product under this category. Below we have provided a list of the best crossbow broadheads for Barnett. To create the list, we have gone through 5000+ professionals hunter experiences which they share on multiple online forums. We have also compared around 50 different crossbow broadheads to test their durability as well as their accuracy. Our top pick in the list is the Ramcat Deep six Thread Broadhead 100 grain. The crossbow broadheads come in both 100 and 125 grains. They also come with practice heads.
Top 3 Crossbow Broadheads for Barnett
Top 10 Crossbow Broadheads for Barnett
- PIVOTING BROADHEADS: Pivots as needed to keep arrow driving on impact, even when coming in contact with bone. With proven aircraft technology, Ramcat is the first fixed broadhead that flies exactly like a field point when shot from any bow, at any speed.
- 2 PACK: This Ramcat bundle has a retail value of $79.98. These broadheads have a special thread (6-40) that will only fit the insert for the Easton Deep 6 Micro Diameter Carbon Injection Arrow.
- AIRFOIL AERODYNAMICS: Deep lobes on tip creates an airfoil that eliminates wind planing for field point accuracy and better flight. Hits like a Ram, Cuts like a Cat!
- BACK CUT TECHNOLOGY: The 0.032-inch, rear-sharpened, stainless steel blades are silent in flight and in the event of no pass-through continue to maximize devastation on both the front and rear of blades.
- BLADE OVER SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: Blades are cantilevered over the arrow shaft and offset in the broadhead body creating a powerful vortex cut and incredible aerodynamics.
- DESIGNED TO THE MAX - Designed for Max Speed, Max Strength, and Max Cut. 100 grain 3 blade broadhead - 3 Pack
- DEEP PENETRATION - The MX-3 has a shorter profile, 1-1/4" cutting diameter and .025" thick stainless steel blades allowing it to fly truer and faster to deliver more killing power at the point of impact
- BONE SHATTERING TIP - The Trocar Tip provides superior penetration
- RAZOR SHARP, DEPENDABLE, and DURABLE - High-grade aircraft aluminum ferrule with interlocking blades for extra strength
- Sport type: Archery
- MASSIVE CUTTING SURFACES: Large .039" leading edge blade. Tough, razor sharp .035" stainless steel blades with a 2.3" expandable cut to cause more tissue damage to the target body and creates massive blood trails so that you can easily track the target.
- FERRULE ALIGNMENT TECHNOLOGY: Anodized Aluminum Ferrule with F.A.T. enhances its aerodynamic flight. You can hit the biggest target with force with its enhanced head's velocity and energy.
- SHOCK COLLAR TECHNOLOGY: Comes with improved Shock Collar technology which ensures proper blade retention and prevents the blade from removing early during flight.
- 3 PACK: 100 grain, 2 blade broadhead with cut-on-contact tip. Replacement blades sold separately (R52005).
- RAGE: Leading the evolution in mechanical broadheads. Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their wound channels are legendary. Made in the USA.
- FEATURES - Aerodynamic one-piece steel ferrule, built with bone crushing power and increased penetration, razor sharp .035" stainless steel blades, 2" cutting diameter
- TECHNOLOGY - Hybrid Hypodermic Tip with Machined Stainless Steel Ferrule Technology that promotes aerodynamic flight.
- MADE IN THE USA - At Rage, we are proud that all of broadheads are made right here in the USA.
- PRECISION – Rage leads the evolution in Mechanical Broad heads. These broad heads are known for their accuracy and their wound channels are legendary.
- BANG FOR YOUR BUCK - Your purchase includes 3 - 100 Grain broadheads so you never have to worry if you lose one. Recommended Practice head R39609 (not included)
- BONE CRUSHING PENETRATION – Hardened steel Trocar tip provides maximum penetration and enhanced flight stability
- 100 GRAIN BROADHEADS - 3 Blade Crossbow Broadhead - 6 Pack - Also available in 125 grain
- LARGER DIAMETER FERRULE - Blades interlock in aluminum ferrule to match crossbow bolt for improved penetration and flight
- STAINLESS STEEL - Vented .020'' stainless steel blades with 1-3/16" Cutting Diameter
- MADE IN THE USA -Founded in 1984, Muzzy is the number one name in fixed-blade broadheads, and proudly made in the USA!
- Cut-on-contact broadhead designed with a self- aligning blade locking system which utilizes a hardened stainless steel forward section that aligns the main blade to the ferrule, eliminating misaligned blades and poor arrow flight
- Razor Sharp .040" thick main bleeder and replaceable .027" thick bleeder blade
- 1" Cutting Diameter
- 100 grain fixed - 3 per package
- Field Point Accuracy - Made in the USA
- PRECISION - Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their legendary wound channels
- MASSIVE CUTTING SURFACES – Rear-deploying, SlipCam design with huge leading-edge blade and razor sharp .035" thick stainless steel expandable blades; 2" cutting diameter; 100 Grain
- TECHNOLOGY - Improved Shock Collar Technology ensures proper blade retention while bolt is stored & in-flight and allows for broadhead to open upon impact – Aluminum Construction FERRULE ALIGNMENT TECHNOLOGY
- 3 PACK - 100 grain broadhead. Also available in 125 grain. Replacement blade R53005 (not included); Made in the USA
- RAGE - Leading the Evolution in Mechanical broadheads
- IMPROVED DESIGN: Borrowing some design cues from the original Rage 3-Blade, the 3-Blade Chisel Tip X has impressively strengthened ferrules and blades, improved blade geometry, as well as newly designed steel chisel tips for devastating bone strikes.
- MASSIVE CUTTING SURFACES: Initial slap-cut potential of 2.125 inches, and the beefy .035-inch-thick stainless steel blades cam into their 1.6-inch final cutting diameter with sweptback blade angles for increased penetration.
- IMPRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY - Improved Shock Collar Technology ensures proper blade retention while bolt is stored and in-flight and allows for broadhead to open upon impact. Ferrule Alignment Technology (F.A.T.) ensures a more aerodynamic bolt flight.
- BANG FOR YOUYR BUCK: Each purchase includes three 100 grain broadheads. Replacement Blade Available R60105 (not included).
- RAGE: Leading the Evolution in Mechanical Broadheads. Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and legendary wound channels. At Rage, we are proud that all of our broadheads are made right here in the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Broad heads are used for the purpose of grappling and fetching distant objects with the help of crossbow or normal bow.
An average Crossbow broad heads contains 3-4 hooks that grab upon the surface where you shot it. More the number of hooks better will be the user experience.