Baseball games for Wii U are fun to play. The detailed graphics provide an immersive and realistic gaming experience. Wii U is a gaming console developed and marketed by Nintendo. It replaces the older model of a Nintendo gaming console i.e., Wii. Launched in 2012 Wii U directly competes with Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The console is based on a multi-chip module jointly developed by Nintendo research center, AMD, IBM, and Renesas. There is more than one version of the baseball games for Wii U, which includes MLB 2K9, 2K10, 2K12, pro, etc.
Wii U platforms support games of several genres including Racing games, arcade games, role-playing, action, adventure. Some popular games on Wii U are Batman Arkham city, FIFA 13, Mario, and Just Dance. After conducting a thorough market research, we have compiled a list of the best baseball games for Wii U. While researching we compared all the popular versions of the baseball game that is available on the Wii U platform. We also studied 3500+ reviews shared by professional video game players. Our top pick for the below-given list is the Major League Baseball 2K12. The key feature of 2K12 is its total control over pitching and hitting, multiple gaming modes, and its soundtracks.
Top 3 best baseball games for wii u
Top 10 best baseball games for wii u
- Total control pitching and hitting as the Wii Remote allows you to flick your wrist to drop a nasty splitter in the dirt or crush an opposing pitcher's mistake
- A variety of standard game modes, including Franchise Mode and Tournament Mode
- Take your game away from the standard baseball diamond and into crazy settings like Egypt and a blacktop stadium in this captivating four-player mode
- Enjoy the pure pleasure of the long ball as you take control of baseball's best sluggers and go deep with your Wii Remote in the Home Run Derby
- Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more
- Fight for bragging rights in Tournament Mode where you and your friends can stage your own tournament to settle who is the best.
- Total Control Hitting uses the Wii Remote to let you control your swings to hit for power, make contact or swing defensively.
- Total Control Pitching uses both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to let you feel every pitch and put the ball exactly where you want it.
- Franchise mode lets you play multiple seasons as your favorite team and try to turn them into a dynasty.
- Outslug baseball’s most feared power hitters in Home Run Derby.
- Pitch and swing as you would in real life with the Wii remote
- Player-specific animations capture details like batting stances and windups
- The latest Major League Baseball roster has up-to-date stats
- New broadcast team of Gary Thorne and Steve Phillips
- Soundtrack featuring Judas Priest, Ted Nugent, and Boys Like Girls
- Cartoon-like version of MLB players are brought to life with player-specific facial details and expressions
- Stunning MLB ballparks with famous landmarks bring authenticity to every game
- Amazing animations with incredible double plays, diving catches, and even home-run-robbing wall catches
- Easy pick-up-and-play mechanics in both pitching and batting, making it fun for both novices and gamers
- Game modes include Practice, League, Season, Home Run Challenge, Wii Remote Mode, and Success Mode
- An extensive roster of players, including 25 top Nicktoons and over 300 MLB players
- Use your Wii Remote to bat, pitch, run and slide while the Nunchuk allows for precision throwing and pitch placement
- Multiple game modes including: Quick Play, Showdown, Tournament and Distance Derby
- Two-player local multiplayer in every game mode
- 6 in-game MLB stadiums like Fenway Park and Dodger Stadium, and 6 exclusive Nicktoons venues
Frequently Asked Questions
The game case only says you can play up to 4 payers at a time the rest it does not state.
All Wii games will play on Wii U. However please note that you will need an original Wii remote controller to play original Wii titles.