Mexican train dominoes set includes double-9, double-12, double-15, and double-18. Other than the dominoes set, players also need a marker and hub (station) to play the Mexican Train. Dominoes is a tile-based game. The oldest documented form of dominoes was played in the Song dynasty, China in around 1232. The modern form of the game appeared around the 18th century in Italy. Popular variants of the dominoes game include Blocking, Scoring, and Draw. The game got its name because the special optional train belongs to all players. The rule of the Mexican train dominoes set is developed by Roy and Katie Parsons.
Mexican train dominoes set is a perfect gift option on occasion including Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthday, etc. After conducting thorough market research, we have conducted a list of the best Mexican train dominoes set. In our research, we have compared 30+ Mexican trains, and also studied around 5000 users and gamers reviews. Our top pick from the provided list is the Regal games double 15 color dot dominoes Mexican train set. It comes with a wooden hub, 8 collector metal trains, and a pin.
All the below-listed dominoes set comes with the necessary instructions.
Top 3 Best Mexican Train Dominoes Set
Top 10 Best Mexican Train Dominoes Set
- VALUE: Includes 136 double fifteen classic dominoes with colored dots, wooden hub, 8 metal trains, and collector tin
- QUALITY: Every double 15 domino dot have a high-quality color paint that is non-toxic and Eco-friendly
- STORAGE: The reusable domino tin protects dominoes providing a durable and organized case that can be easily stored away
- MULTI PLAYER: Play with 2-8 kids or adults at once (recommended for children ages 8 and up)
- ALL THE GAMES YOU LOVE: The Double 15 Colored Dot Dominoes Mexican Train Game Set with Wooden Hub, 8 Metal Trains, and Collectors Tin provides hours of family fun at home or on the go
- Mexican Train Dominoes from Front Porch Classics is a popular game sometimes known as ''Trains''
- Players work to dispense all the dominoes in their hand by playing them onto one or more ''trains'' emanating from a central hub
- Suitable for 2 - 8 players ages 8 and up, Mexican Train Dominoes makes a wonderful gift
- Felt-lined wood box with sliding top stores a set of double-12 color-dot dominoes, 8 cast metal trains, and solid wood train station and score pad
- Front Porch Classics offers "unplugged family entertainment" that brings people together through play
- ♟SAFE AND EXQUISITE - The Mexican train dominoes with number have environmentally friendly, tasteless and 100% non-toxic materials that ensure the health of users. With beautiful numbered tiles and colorful colors , you can read and check easily.
- ♟HIGH QUALITY - Dominoes set is made of high-hardness melamine, which has good durability for long-term use. Would you go back to another brand if you had an impact and corrosion resistant domino set? No way would you. The train hub with a music device adds more fun to the game.
- ♟EASY TO CARRY - The portable aluminum case is ideal for carrying and it always comes in handy during travel or camping. The aluminum case make it effortless to protect Mexican train dominoes, reducing wear, tear and discoloration.
- ♟CLASSIC TABLE GAME SET - This Mexican train game just takes 2-8 players, entertaining at any time. Choose between a fast brainstorm or a long-term patient challenge on your own. Provide a pleasant atmosphere for the whole family and holiday parties.
- ♟SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES - Simple rules but varied gameplay make this Mexican train game set a good option for people of all ages. Not only can you relax and entertain while playing games, but also you can exercise patience, creativity and thinking skills.
- GREAT FOR ON-THE-GO FUN: This set of double 12 Dominoes comes in a sleek, stylish aluminum carry case and has everything you need to play. The sturdy aluminum case makes it easy and safe to transport.
- EDUCATIONAL AND EXCITING FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY: Have a blast at home and enjoy this simple yet exciting game that everyone in the family will love! Great tool for teching kids simple matching and math.
- QUICK START, FUN AND ENGAGING: Just take the game out of the box, read the easy-to-follow instructions and CHOO-CHOO! You're off on an exciting trip to play Mexican Train Dominoes!
- Recommended for 2-8 players, ages 8 and up.
- Includes: 91 dominoes, 9 trains, score pad, easy to read instructions and aluminum carrying case
- ALL IN ONE SET: Our double Mexican Train Dominoes set comes with everything you need to have a good time with family and friends including 91 Classic Double Tiles, 4 Metal Trains, and a Wooden Hub in a Reusable Tin Case to make sure you have enough to play with up to 2-8 Players
- DURABLE & COLORFUL: The dominoes Mexican train game set features durable and sturdy tiles with indented and well-painted dots that won’t fade any time soon to provide you with long term use. The large dots feature different bright colors to make sure they are easy to distinguish for kids
- CLASSIC & TIMELESS GAME: Mexican train dominoes with trains are a classic game that has entertained both children and adults for years. It’s the perfect fit for family game nights, traveling, sleepovers, gatherings, parties and anytime you want a game that’s both engaging and fun
- EASY TO STORE & CARRY: Our double 12 dominoes come neatly packed in a sturdy tin case making them easy to store when at home or on the go. We also include a wooden docking station to help you keep the tiles organized and in place when playing no matter how hectic it gets
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT IDEA: This Mexican train dominoes set makes a unique and entertaining gift for friends and family of all ages on every occasion. It’s the ideal gift for Birthdays, Christmas, New Year’s, Easter, Thanksgiving, Anniversaries, and any other occasion you have in mind
- Contains 91 double 12 numbered dominoes, 8 glitter train markers, centerpiece, rules for Mexican Train Dominoes, Chickenfoot, Solitaire and Straight Dominoes
- University Games is proud to be the the official dominoes used for tournaments around the world!
- For 1-8 Players,ages 6 and up
- New fun size
- 91 dominoes
Frequently Asked Questions
They are different – all sixes are underlined (engraved like the numbers) while nines are not, and of course the colors are different. The only problem with this set is that the tiles are so narrow that you can’t rely on them standing on edge.
I recommend you make your own score cards. I used MS Excel and made a spreadsheet with player names across the top of the columns, rows for 12 score, 11 score, 11 total , 10 score, 10 total, etc. across, and a column for the name of the player who’s starting a round.