Nerf bipods are offered under the N-strike Modulus System. Under the modulus series, the company provides various blasters and accessories that can be used to customize and modify the original NERF blasters. Nerf blasters are popular variants of toy foam dart guns produced and marketed by Hasbro. Though presently there are a range of Nerf blasters available including , the Nerf Blast-a-Ball and the Arowstrom are a few of the first that were introduced back in the 1980s. Other than Nerf Bipods, the company also offers scopes for snipers, stampede bipods, Nerf Vulcan, Nerf Centurion, etc.
Modulus series is specially designed to support heavy customization as per the operator needs. You can opt for a single accessories pack or combo modulus upgrade kit as per your requirement. The upgrade kit usually includes folding bipods, long barrel, and scopes. Our team has conducted an in depth market survey to create a list of the best Nerf bipods and other items that are best suited for the Nerf blaster upgrade. In the research, we have compared all the available Nerf blasters accessories that are available on Amazon. We have also studied 6500+ user reviews and comments available on online forums. One of the interesting Nerf blasters in our list is the N-Strike Elite Blaster, we highly recommend this blaster in the inventory of every Nerf lover.
Top 3 best
Top 10 best
- Long Range Upgrade Kit lets you upgrade your Modulus blaster (sold separately)
- Includes distance scope and long barrel for precision targeting
- Folding bipod helps you to steady your shots
- Thousands of combinations with the Modulus system (other kits, accessories and blasters sold separately)
- Includes distance scope, folding bi-pod, long barrel, and instructions.
- Rhino-Fire blaster rapid-fires Elite darts from 2 alternating barrels with motorized blasting
- Removable tripod helps you steady your shots
- Blaster's 2 drums hold 25 Elite Darts each
- Includes 50 Elite Darts. Requires 6 D batteries (not included)
- Blaster comes with two 25-dart drums, 50 Elite darts, tripod and instructions
- SHOOT 2 DARTS AT ONCE: Fire 2 darts at a time from the Nerf Doomlands Double Dealer toy blaster to deliver a double dose of law and order with every shot
- COMES WITH TWO 12-DART CLIPS: Two 12-dart clips attach to the Nerf Double Dealer blaster for kids, teens, and adults is powered by hand with slide-to-prime action -- no batteries required
- INCLUDES 24 NERF DARTS: Includes 24 Official Nerf Doomlands Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- SEE INSIDE THE BLASTER: Look through the clear area on this Doomlands Nerf blaster to see the internal firing mechanism and watch it in action when you fire the blaster
- EASY-OPEN, RECYCLABLE PACKAGE: Ships in simple recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free
- Mega-sized dart blasting: size up your Nerf battles with the Nerf Mega Centurion blaster that measures 40 inches (1 meter) long and includes a 6-dart clip and 6 Nerf Mega darts designed for power
- Comes with a folding bipod to stabilize shots: stabilize the blaster to set up the perfect shot with the folding bipod that attaches the Centurion Nerf blaster’s tactical rail
- Fires darts up to 100 feet (30 meters): kids, teens, and adults can shoot darts up to 100 feet (30 meters) from this long-range blaster that's powered by bolt-action priming -- no batteries required
- Includes 6-dart clip and 6 darts: includes a 6-dart clip and 6 official Nerf Mega darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- Easy-open, recyclable package: Ships in simple recyclable packaging that's easy to open and frustration free
- The Thunderhawk bolt-action blaster is the longest Nerf blaster, extending to 41 inches (1 meter) to go long and go strong in Nerf battles
- This Nerf toy blaster comes with 10 AccuStrike Nerf Mega darts that are designed for accuracy and are the most accurate Nerf Mega darts*
- You can adjust the blaster’s length by sliding the barrel -- extend it for distance targeting and retract it when you’re moving fast and need to stay mobile
- Stabilize the blaster to set up the perfect shot with the folding bipod that attaches the Thunderhawk blaster’s tactical rail
- Official AccuStrike Nerf Mega darts are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- The removable tripod folds for easy transport – or a quick escape from enemy fire
- Even your toughest opponent won’t know what hit him when you unleash the power of the N-STRIKE VULCAN EBF-25 blaster
- Massive and thrilling
- Fully automatic blaster holds up to twenty-five darts and can fire up to three darts per second
- Blaster comes with ammo box, removable tripod, 25-dart belt, 25 Whistler Darts and instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
ou may have to break the gun down and apply a lubricant. Here is a website that illustrates the complete dis-assembly: http://gicl.cs.drexel.edu/index.php/Group_27_-_Nerf_Vulcan_EBF-25. Be sure to take lots of pictures during dis-assembly so that you can put it back together.
Yes, it is so awesome that they included a bunch of D batteries. I think they knew that parents would have been frustrated with all the batteries needed.