A Spinning DVD is very useful for a perfect workout session. These DVDs are created by professional trainers. The content of a spinning workout DVD is generally divided into multiple sections which includes sessions for warmups as well as cardio. As stated earlier these sessions usually of around 25-30 minutes are specially compiled by professional instructors. If followed properly users get multiple benefits as they not only burn calories and fat but also up the energy of the body. One of the additional benefits of spinning DVDs is that they provide a convenient and effective way to use a spinner bike.
Our team of highly professionals have conducted thorough market research and compiled a list of the best spinning DVD out there. In our research, we have compared more than 40 spinning DVDs including those offered by Beachbody, Spinning store, Cathe, and Mad Dogg. We have also studied the reviews and comments shared by the users of all the shortlisted DVDs. Our top pick from the given list is Shaun T’s Focus T25 Gamma Cycle DVD workout. This DVD full workout profile under three sessions, namely RIP’T UP, Extreme circuit, and The Pyramid.
Also, consider a Vitamix cookbook for supplementing your workout with superfoods.
Top 3 best spinning DVD
Top 10 best spinning DVD
- Carve lean muscles, burn more fat, and power up your fitness level in these four explosive 25-minute workouts
- GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results
- Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3.0
- Includes PURE GAMMA calendar and PURE STRENGTH hybrid calendar which integrates the strength-based workouts from ALPHA, BETA, and GAMMA
- Beachbody, Shaun T. (Author)
- Takes you on a challenging 40-minute interval ride to test your limits and burn lots of calories
- Led by instructor Mark Selden
- Whether you are new to the program or an experienced Spinning program participant, you will keep grooving to the music and pedaling to the beat
- Also includes chapters on: Set-up and safety and Spinner bike assembly
- Approx. 57 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
They comes with a 15 page Nutrition booklet. It basically tells you to eat 5 times a day, Small meals… Don’t go empty. He tells you what or what NOT to eat. Try to avoid Processed foods with the exception of whole grain breads and pasta. If you get hungry between meals, That’s fine. Drink plenty of water. Don’t eat fast, Eat on a schedule and keep a simple snack ready so you don’t over eat.
You will need at least the length of your body for floor work, i.e. push-ups, planks, etc. A square radius of that will be ample space for the exercises of this workout. I hope this helps.